The WinScheduler allows user to create macros working in all Windows applications and schedule them to run (repetitively) at defined time or on a specific event:
File is created/changed/deleted, window is opened/activated, display pixel color changes, Idle time, Windows shutdown, and more...
- Easy to use three-pane user interface.
- Strong macro language with over 150 commands.
- Fully featured macro editor with integrated debugger.
- Password protected macros.
- Share macros in corporate network.
The WinScheduler allows you to automate many repetitive tasks and do timeconsuming job even if you are out of office.