Integration Pack is a set of components and productivity tools to extend and take advantage of already developed and tested host applications.
By providing connectivity to IBM S/390 and AS/400 systems through standard telnet protocols it gives access to screen-oriented applications without needing of third-parties terminal emulators.
Integration Pack is oriented to easy reuse and extend of legacy applications, eliminating the risk of starting all over again. Your systems will continue working behind TN Bridge, integrating them into Windows or the Web applications in a natural way, avoiding migrations or additional host developments.
From a simple windows or web terminal emulation to advanced web-to-host applications, TN Bridge will provide you with the right tool for lightning-fast legacy-extensions development.
TN Bridge Integration Pack was devised as construction set based on industry-standard protocols and development environments. Its main features are:
* Communicates through standard TN3270E and TN5250E protocols.
* Does not require gateways nor third-parties terminal emulators.
* Allows programmatic access to screen-oriented applications and printing.
* Provides emulation controls, allowing easy development of customized/ extended terminal emulators.
* Allows making use of the mainframe's business rules, eliminating the need of coding complete procedures.
* Works with industry-standard development environments and protocols.
* Its technology is based on Delphi-native and ActiveX components, affording a fast incorporation to already developed Windows applications.
* Allows event-driven and non-event-driven programming models, high-level/low-level interfaces.
* Interactive planning and testing thanks to its integrated tools.
* Allows on-line and off-line tracing of events and method calls of TN Bridge-based applications.