Ghost Installer Studio 3.7 offers all essential tools for rapidly building setups for Windows applications, focused on enhanced reliability, stability, security and performance. Adobe, Xerox, NEC, Intel and many other companies rely on Ghost Installer Studio to create installations for their top notch software products.
Designed to meet high-end expectations of installation technology, Ghost Installer Studio 3.7 offers full support for Microsoft's cutting-edge Visual Studio .NET 2003 as well as Borland's complete line of development tools: Delphi, C++Builder, and JBuilder.
New: 11 Project Wizards - more than in any other installation tool - take developers step-by-step through the Setup Design for their Visual Basic.NET, Visual C#.NET, Visual C++.NET, Visual J#.NET, Delphi, C++Builder, JBuilder, and other projects. All Visual Studio .NET Wizards offer a choice of including .NET Framework with the Installation Package or distributing it on demand via Web Deployment, thus reducing development features.
- 11 Project Wizards for Borland Delphi, JBuilder, C++Builder and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 2002 Projects
- Install On Demand via Web of the .NET Framework, MDAC, DirectX, Java VM, BDE, and any other technologies and frameworks
- RSA encryption and personalized Installation Keys < setup size and enhancing user's experience.
The following are just a few of the highlights in Ghost Installer Studio 3.7:
- Intuitive IDE with rich set of productivity and intuitive
- Customizable Installation Look-and-Feel with free-shape Skins
- Extensive collection of 27 American, European and Asian language packs.
All editions of Ghost Installer Studio 3.7 include:
- 12 months of FREE Product Updates
- 12 months of Priority Support