Sales and Shopping on Palm, Job management, Work log tracking.
Handy Service is a sales and shopping software for Palm OS handhelds, both for home users and service staff. It allows doing mobile sales, tracking orders for goods and services, maintaining shopping lists.
Initially it was intended as assistant for waiters, traders, salesmen and other service staff to help them at the restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, car service centers, hair salons and other service places. Further it was adapted for home users and allows maintaining shopping lists, planning purchases, estimating of purchase expenses and tracking and accounting a lot of other things.
Another application is job management and work log tracking. It allows having multiple clients and tracking which jobs you have to do for each client, accounting for paid and done jobs. Also it is possible to record daily works and activity for each work.
Handy Service has an independent desktop program, which allows maintaining all the data on a desktop computer, viewing orders, printing bills, exporting orders to Excel (csv) files, loading and saving list of goods to Excel (csv) files. Also there is instant desktop, which allows picking new orders from multiple Palms in real-time.
- assistance for service staff and contracters,
- mobile sales,
- maintaining shopping lists, estimating purchase expenses,
- extremely fast and convenient adding of goods into order,
- two-level hierarchical categories for goods and services,
- search by first letters,
- beaming of orders and goods,
- discounts and tips for any order,
- price, prime cost and taxes for goods and services,
- report for total cost, profit, tax and tips for selected orders and single order,
- notes both for particular goods and whole order, to make order more precise,
- Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, Tungsten T3 full screen, 5-way navigator,
- independent desktop program,
- simpler freeware prev