TTMaker, Root Software's advanced scheduling software, provides all the functionality you need to create the perfect timetable.
Key features include:
- clash-free timetables - guaranteed!
- publish your timetables on the Web
- data import and export
- contact management
TTMaker is a generic product, and, whatever your scheduling requirements, TTMaker can make the task faster, simpler and more accurate.
You might be creating a timetable for a school, university or other educational facility, scheduling a corporate event or training program, or perhaps you're planning a music festival. Whatever the application, TTMaker can help.
TTMaker provides a range of powerful features to help you build your timetable to meet your specific requirements. You can:
- Control where groups are to be scheduled with styles and facilities
- Control when groups can be scheduled
- Control how often they can be scheduled
- Control when participants can be scheduled
- Specify the number of consecutive timeslots to allocate when a group is scheduled
- Customise the days in your timetable
- Specify timeslots of any length (from 1 minute to 24 hours)
- Allow for travel time between timeslots for your pariticpants
- Rotate your groups around venues
- Automatically roster participants into the timetable
- Specify powerful scheduling rules for sets of timeslot.