Time Value of Money is a finance and loan amortization calculator.
Time Value of Money calculations include:
- Lump-Sum Investments
- Periodic Investments
- Periodic Withdrawals (Annuities)
- Amortization table generation
In addition, there are nine other financial functions:
- Effective Annual Rate
- Future Value of Uneven Cash Flow
- Probability Distribution
- Standard Deviation
- Capital Asset Pricing Model - CAPM
- Bond Valuation
- Stock Valuation
- Cost of Capital - Tutorial
- Capital Budgeting - Tutorial
Generate, print, and save reports for each financial function.
Use the extensive 'help' system for descriptions and examples
of each financial function.
Time Value of Money includes a monthly calendar, a shortcut to the Windows ?calculator and a FREE *.html Financial Dictionary!